At Joy Childs RE/MAX Lakes Area Realty, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continuously strive to improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Joy Childs RE/MAX Lakes Area Realty takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Train employees on accessibility standards.
We are continually working to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA). These guidelines define how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of $DOMAIN$. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on $DOMAIN$:
- Phone: 218-692-9938
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 35534 County Road 66
Crosslake, Mn 56442
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
$DOMAIN$ is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility, there may be some limitations. In such a case, we invite you to contact us.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 72 hours.
Please note that Joy Childs RE/MAX Lakes Area Realty is not responsible for the content provided on third party sites.